wave master STAX is a design 2.1 stereo speaker system for all non-amplified stereo sources such as TV's, smartphones, tablets, PC's etc.. It offers a dynamic and powerful audio reproduction, combined with an elegant and space saving design and is finished to the highest quality. In its latest version STAX can be upgraded with the optional wave master STREAMPORT, a Bluetooth streaming adapter. STREAMPORT replaces the generic control unit and lets you stream music from a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, laptop or tablet with superb clarity.
STAX contains two elegant satellite speakers alongside a wooden subwoofer (with bass and treble control) and a separate control unit with headphone connector and an additional line-in for mobile audio sources. Setting up STAX is quick and easy. It is supplied with long cables to give you flexibility when arranging the individual components within your environment. To gain maximum performance from your studio headphones, STAX features an integrated headphone amplifier.
wave master STAX is powered by an integrated 3-channel amplifier with 46 Watt power output (RMS). The satellites are equipped with high quality wide range drivers with Mylar-membrane and a wall mountable, solid metal stand. A powerful long stroke bass driver (13 cm) fires the wooden subwoofer. In combination, these components create a very clear, dynamic and powerful stereo sound
- 2.1 stereo speaker system with integrated 3-channel-amplifier for connecting to any kind of audio source (e.g. smartphone, TV, tablet, etc.).
- Amplifier with total 46 Watt RMS including bass and treble control, power saving eco-standby-function (less then 0,5 Watt during standby)
- Special features: separate, multifunctional control unit, integrated headphone amplifier and dedicated line-in for mobile audio sources.
- Bluetooth-Upgrade: this speaker system is compatible to wave master STREAMPORT Bluetooth adaptor (device is not included in package content).
- Speaker drivers: subwoofer 13 cm bass driver, satellites 2,54 cm wide range drivers
- Amplifier: integrated with 3 separate channels
- Output power (RMS): subwoofer 26 Watt, satellites 2 x 10 Watt
- Frequency response: subwoofer 30 - 150 Hz, satellites 150 Hz - 20.000 Hz
- Input sensitivity: subwoofer line-in 500 mV, remote line-in 250 mV
- Cable remote: with on/standby function, volume control, headphone jack (amplified) and line-in
- Satellite speakers: with slim design (wall mountable), metall stands and 3m connection cable
- Subwoofer: wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology, bass control, treble control and main power switch
- Power supply: internal, 100 - 240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.7A max., standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm mini stereo plug or RCA, AC power
- Dimensions (WHD): satellites = Ø 100 x 205 mm, subwoofer = 180 x 280 x 265 mm, control unit (Ø x H) = 70 mm x 35 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.